Five Things You Didn't Know About Me
Thanks to Keyvan I've been tagged so I have to reveal 5 things about myself that you may not already know; here goes:
- I was born at Glenelg private hospital in Adelaide, South Australia on July 22nd 1968.
- I have played both cricket and hockey at state level. I played state junior hockey and played senior turf cricket for both SA and also QLD.
- I used to work as a trading floor operator for a stockbroking firm and was on the trading floor on the morning of the 1987 stockmarket crash - Black Monday.
- I try to have a different breakfast each day of the week; some of my favourites are: Sliced Tomatoe's on Toast, Honey and Banana on Toast, Cheese and Vegemite on Toast, Muesli and Yoghurt.
- My MVP got renewed for 2007 today
I'll keep the tag alive by tagging Mitch Denny, Greg Low, Paul Stovell, Andrew Coates, and Grant Holliday.